We are looking for an Account Director who is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership across our key client accounts while still keeping their finger on the pulse of day-to-day project activities with a focus on meeting deliverable requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables, meeting set revenue targets and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
A little about us…
Splash Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to combining strategy, user experience, visual design and technology to drive tangible business results for our clients.
We’re a 19-year-old full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Vietnam.
From good intuitive design to innovative applications, complex backends, and platforms, we combine strategy, user experience, visual design and code to ensure our Clients not only navigate but make waves on all digital media.
Splash Interactive is also part of UK-based The Mission Marketing Group, host to 16 entrepreneurial, founder-led Agencies with 25 offices that include integrated, multi-discipline, multi-sector Agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specializes in particular market sectors.
What will I be doing?
The Account Director is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the Agency’s cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
You as much a leader as you are a communicator and mentor.
I will be:
- Responsible for overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
- Responsible for developing overall engagement strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize revenue and utilization targets
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Manage account profitability by developing and negotiating scope of work, ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Lead the training/mentoring of Project Managers/Account Managers on Splash project management methodologies
- Resolve team conflicts as required
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Participate in strategic development of new business
What will I need?
We’re looking for someone with 6 - 8 years’ solid digital experience in top notch interactive/Digital agency with a proven track record in managing big Digital Campaigns and CMS type web builds, and proven ability to manage long term engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Firm understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Strong understanding of web development and design lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings
- Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients
- Ability to manage and mentor
And in return…
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders
- Opportunity to grow and build your own team
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org