Bray Leino Splash is looking for a Managing Director to join us in Malaysia. We put our head and heart into what we do and value teamwork, integrity, cient focus, excellence and diversity which are at the heart of our business practices and culture.
What will I be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managing Director based in our Malaysia office. You will be responsible for doing everything necessary to create a conducive environment for the delivery of services that will convert clients into fans.
You need to develop trust with colleagues and clients helping to build an optimum team, exuding positivity and encouragement to galvanise everyone towards a shared vision. You will do that through a combination of direct control and collaboration with your peers in other countries and specialist hubs.
- Lead by example and exemplify the values of Bray Leino Splash to create a vibrant and cohesive culture of strong teamwork and a can-do spirit.
- Build a harmonious and effective working environment within the office and with other offices and specialist hubs.
- Responsible for the overall strategy of the BLS Malaysia office and the profitable growth of the business.
- Work with other senior management team members to contribute to the development of the Bray Leino Splash Group and build a strong team culture.
- Do everything necessary for the smooth running of the office.
- Lead the account management team to manage and grow existing key client accounts.
- Prospect and onboard new key client accounts.
- Generate good quality leads for the business.
- Lead pitches to win new accounts and projects.
- Ensure that projects
- Incorporates the full capabilities of BLS, through engagement with all specialist hubs and other country teams.
- Meet schedule
- On budget
Profit and Loss:
- Responsible for developing a steady revenue stream
- Responsible for all cost of the local office, including headcount and overheads.
- All headcount in the office.
- All cost for services utilized from the specialist hubs and other country offices based on estimate of hours spent on projects.
- All expenses incurred but the specialist hubs and other offices to support request from the office.
- All overheads associated with the office.
- Maintain staff morale
- Work with Regional HR to enhance team effectiveness through coaching, feedback and learning and development initiatives.
- Succession planning for key roles
- Proactively identifying and developing future leaders, helping them to acquire the relevant skillsets and experience
- Smooth administration and operations of the office.
- Up-to-date financial records and effective financial management.
And in return…
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com