We are seeking a Senior Project Executive to manage digital project delivery, develop and manage the relationship with Splash’s key clients, a large number of them multinationals in the financial services & telco industry.
A little about us…
Splash Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to combining strategy, user experience, visual design and technology to drive tangible business results for our clients.
We’re a 19-year-old full service digital marketing agency headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Vietnam.
From good intuitive design to innovative applications, complex backends and platforms, we combine strategy, user experience, visual design and code to ensure our Clients not only navigate, but make waves on all digital media.
Splash Interactive is also part of UK-based The Mission Marketing Group, host to 16 entrepreneurial, founder led Agencies with 25 offices that include integrated, multi-discipline, multi-sector Agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specialists in particular market sectors.
What will I be doing?
- Manage project of assigned clients from the Splash portfolio
- Liaise with clients to manage briefs, brainstorm ideas, advise client on best practices, tracking success of campaigns, putting forth recommendations, etc
- Supervise design development of all creative concepts including websites; e-commerce shopping catalogs; e-newsletters; banners; Campaign microsites among others
- Liaise and work with a team of IT Developers to translate the back-end delivery of design concepts into actual customer interfaces to ensure they are usable and functional to our clients’ customers.
- Prepare work in progress reports including tracking budgets and timelines
- Assist in key account servicing with existing clients and prospect clients for generating new business for all projects
What will I need?
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a project management role and who is fluent in English for business communication. You will be a great team worker and independent contributor as well as having excellent communication skills.
And in return…
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com