We are seeking a UX Consultant / Senior UX Designer to partake in an end-to-end software development environment. You’ll be working on the full life cycle of projects, from discovery to implementation. Understanding and investigating the root causes of problems and identifying the most appropriate solution we need to create. Evangelizing UX within the organization, and clients alike.
A little about us…
Splash Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to combining strategy, user experience, visual design and technology to drive tangible business results for our clients.
We’re a 19-year-old full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Vietnam.
From good intuitive design to innovative applications, complex backends, and platforms, we combine strategy, user experience, visual design and code to ensure our Clients not only navigate but make waves on all digital media.
Splash Interactive is also part of UK-based The Mission Marketing Group, host to 16 entrepreneurial, founder-led Agencies with 25 offices that include integrated, multi-discipline, multi-sector Agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specializes in particular market sectors.
What will I be doing?
Sitting within the Kuala Lumpur team, you’ll be working as our UX consultant / Senior UX Designer informing clients’ decisions, ensuring a user-centered approach and creating useful, usable, and compelling products. You’ll report directly to the Regional UX Manager. You will be working closely with Technology, Project Management, Business, and Creative.
I will be:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Defining design, business, and the user objective
- Conducting workshops, user interviews, focus groups, etc
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Performing data analysis at a diagnostic and prescriptive level
- Developing personas, usage scenarios, and user journeys
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating web-based prototypes
- Conducting usability testing
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Acting as the central point for all UX design queries within the offices in Malaysia
- Working with a small, but passionate, driven and energetic team of UX professionals (based regionally)
What will I need?
We’re looking for someone with 3 – 6 years’ experience in a user experience role and who is fluent in English. You’ll need to be a problem solver and a team player with excellent communication and social skills. Most importantly, a sincere contributor to the business.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- Genuine curiosity to users’ pain points
- Ability to champion best practices and thinking in terms of UX strategy
- Confidence in making and articulating design decisions
- Deep understanding in Atomic Design Principles
- Substantial knowledge of the Responsive Design Principles
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams in different countries and varying cultures
- Leadership qualities, such as accountability, initiative, honesty, integrity, passion, and care for others.
- Work effectively with process-driven design
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience of working with internal/external stakeholders in identifying business requirements and user needs
- Good sense of humor
And in return…
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders
- Opportunity to travel for work
- Lovely colleagues
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org